WELCOME TO ENGLISH 109H!

I'm Dr. Mary Bell, and I'm your instructor for this course. I will conduct course communication via this blog. Please check daily! mebell@email.arizona.edu

Monday, October 26, 2015

Blog Post 29: Rhetorical Analysis Reflection

Spend some time reflecting on what you learned in the process of writing your second paper. Write a few paragraphs summarizing your reflection. Here are a few ideas for prompts, but you are not bound to these: 

    1. What did I learn from this assignment about my own writing process?
    2. Is this a more successful paper than the last? Why?
    3. What is one thing I wish I could have done differently?
    4. What did I Iearn about the importance of rhetoric and rhetorical analysis?
    5. How can I apply these lessons to my work in other classes?
Post this blog and comment on three other classmates' posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment