WELCOME TO ENGLISH 109H!

I'm Dr. Mary Bell, and I'm your instructor for this course. I will conduct course communication via this blog. Please check daily! mebell@email.arizona.edu

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

How to see my comments on your QRG in dropbox

Dear Students,

I had not realized that some of you might not know how to see my comments on your QRGs in the dropbox. Login to d2l, go to the dropbox, and you will see a link to your paper and the grade assigned. There is a small feedback icon that leads to my general overall comments about the paper. But there is also be a small icon labeled grademark.  Click that icon and your paper will come up, with my comments marked in comment bubbles. If you mouse over the bubbles, my comments should show. I apologize for not explaining this, and I will demonstrate it in class on Friday as well.

Dr. Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment