WELCOME TO ENGLISH 109H!

I'm Dr. Mary Bell, and I'm your instructor for this course. I will conduct course communication via this blog. Please check daily! mebell@email.arizona.edu

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Extra Credit Holiday Activity (10 points)

Join two phrases together to form a complex sentence, using proper punctuation, conjunctions, or subordination. Make 5 sentences. (10 points extra credit if they are all correct!)

It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas
Up on the Housetop
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Deck the Halls
I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas
Silent Night
I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
Baby It’s Cold Outside
It’s a Marshmallow World
Jolly Old St. Nicholas
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire
I heard the Bells on Christmas Day

Example:

I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus:Jolly Old St. Nicholas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment