WELCOME TO ENGLISH 109H!

I'm Dr. Mary Bell, and I'm your instructor for this course. I will conduct course communication via this blog. Please check daily! mebell@email.arizona.edu

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Dropbox is open for your final reflection essay

The d2l dropbox is now open for your final reflection essay. It will close tomorrow (Friday Dec 11) at 5:30PM.  
If you are also submitting a rewrite of one of your first two essays for a better grade, upload the rewrite to the appropriate dropbox folder for that assignment. I have the settings arranged so that your rewrite will appear in addition to your original paper, so that I can compare them and regrade the assignment. 

I should have your final grade for the course posted by late Tuesday Dec. 15. 


No comments:

Post a Comment