WELCOME TO ENGLISH 109H!

I'm Dr. Mary Bell, and I'm your instructor for this course. I will conduct course communication via this blog. Please check daily! mebell@email.arizona.edu

Monday, September 28, 2015

Blog Post 18: A Reflection on Unit One

Monday in class, you were asked to free-write some reflections about your learning in Unit One, and your experience of crafting the QRG. For your blog post, write a reflection that addresses these prompts, but don't just list answers to the questions. Craft a thoughtful narrative about your learning through the unit. One way to remind yourself of your mental growth is to review your blog posts for unit one.

What did I learn from this unit?
  1. What new tools did I explore?
  2. What skills did I learn or improve?
  3. What did I learn about how communication happens (or doesn’t happen) in my field?
  4. What did I learn about my own writing process?
  5. What did I do well for this assignment? Why?
  6. What can I improve on for the next project? How and Why?
  7. If I could summarize the most important thing I learned in a sentence, what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment